Maybe you want to get fit, but all those team sports and competitive sports drain too much emotional energy?
Don’t worry, other introverts suggested me lots of sports you can do (by commenting on this picture on social networks). What I did, I picked 21 that were mentioned most often and made this illustrated list.
- Which one is your favorite?
- Which one would you like to add?
- Which one would you like to remove?
- Which illustration sucks the most?
Outdoor sports for introverts
Strength and endurance building for introverts
Competitive sports for introverts
Water sports for introverts
Winter sports for introverts
Other sports for introverts
I hope these will give you some ideas how to start a healthy life!
Why are there 22 illustrations, when the title says, that there should be 21 sports? The reason is, that people fall into one of these 4 categories:
- Those, who do not consider chess as a sport, so it shouldn’t count.
- Those, who do not consider yoga as a sport but mindfulness practice instead.
- Those, who think that snowboarding and skateboarding should count as one.
- Those, who consider flying as a mere joke, and don’t want to count it.
I am doing my best to think about possible criticism in advance. If you belong to several categories at once or neither of them, be sure: I was thinking about you too.
Thank you for looking at the pictures and sharing them with your friends! Any suggestions to the list are welcome.