Here are the stories that are not memes. Tags can help to find what you like.
- The Falling: a motivational graphic story for those who think
(positive philosophy, recharging energy) 26th July 2017
- How can introvert travel and have an adventure? 10 tips from experience.
(introvert life, quiet adventures, travel) 19th July 2017
- The final and most ultimate list of habits of highly successful people
(habits, remake, resisting mainstream, success) 12th July 2017
- How the artist can change the world?
(creativity, inspiring art, life direction) 5th July 2017
- Positivity is useful. It’s irrational to think otherwise
(positive philosophy) 28th June 2017
- How to like people
(practical harmony, remake, social challenge) 14th June 2017
- 7 ways to recharge your social energy
(introvert life, recharging energy, remake, useful skills) 7th June 2017
- Thinking big will distort your dreams. How to think instead?
(practical harmony, resisting mainstream, simplicity) 16th May 2017
- Why the motivation industry does not work on you? And how to use the Calm Energy.
(practical harmony, recharging energy, resisting mainstream) 3rd May 2017
- 8 reasons to be thankful you’re an introvert
(introvert life, remake, self-acceptance) 18th April 2017
- How to hear the inner voice
(mindfulness, practical harmony, taming the mind) 12th April 2017
- Why I do not use introversion as an excuse and why no one should
(introvert life, resisting mainstream, self-acceptance) 5th April 2017
- How to overcome fear
(recharging energy, taming the mind) 29th March 2017
- How to start and end a conversation
(remake, social challenge, useful skills) 15th March 2017
- What the Dalai Lama taught me about self-respect
(guest post, quiet adventures, self-acceptance) 8th March 2017
- 5 simple ways to keep higher levels of energy
(recharging energy) 1st March 2017
- Why introverts are great at connecting
(introvert life, remake, social challenge, useful skills) 21st February 2017
- The truth about TRUTH itself
(philosophy of life, resisting mainstream, society) 14th February 2017
- How to get maximum benefit from a self-help book?
(useful skills) 8th February 2017
- 8 ways introverts socialize differently
(introvert life, remake, social challenge) 1st February 2017
- Epic books for introverts – not about introversion
(inspiring art, introvert life) 24th January 2017
- 3 myths holding back introverts’ career
(introvert life, remake, resisting mainstream, society) 5th January 2017
- Is there a free will or is there destiny? Let’s close this question.
(philosophy of life, taming the mind) 28th December 2016
- How to be your true self
(life direction, practical harmony, self-acceptance) 21st December 2016
- Control the life or go with the flow?
(philosophy of life, practical harmony, society) 6th December 2016
- Is philosophy an idle chatter? Or is it helping me?
(philosophy of life, society) 1st December 2016
- The truth about Comfort Zone
(philosophy of life, resisting mainstream) 17th November 2016
- How to learn creativity? 15 illustrated ideas.
(creativity, useful skills) 2nd November 2016
- I found what prevents us from happier life
(creativity, society, useful skills) 27th October 2016
- How the Cheshire Cat helps to find direction
(life direction, philosophy of life) 20th October 2016
- About emptiness
(philosophy of life, society) 13th October 2016
- How to meet new people and start meaningful friendships
(introvert life, social challenge) 6th October 2016
- 21 best sports for introverts
(introvert life, recharging energy) 22nd September 2016
- 3 myths about extroverts that held me back in my career
(guest post, introvert life, social challenge) 15th September 2016
- Working hard is a waste of effort and energy. How should I work then?
(practical harmony, resisting mainstream, success) 6th September 2016
- What happens when life kicks your ass?
(philosophy of life, recharging energy) 29th August 2016
- How to copy success?
(recharging energy, resisting mainstream, success) 17th August 2016
- How to make life easier? One mind trick that changes reality.
(resisting mainstream, taming the mind) 11th August 2016
- How to listen to intuition? 5 practical ideas that worked best for me.
(practical harmony, taming the mind) 20th July 2016
- Why it is good for introvert to travel
(introvert life, quiet adventures, travel) 17th July 2016
- Time planning will kill improvisation and 12 other destructive myths about it
(resisting mainstream, taming the mind, useful skills) 24th June 2016
- What kind of trick is meditation? 9 myths that prevent people from trying it
(mindfulness, resisting mainstream, taming the mind) 17th June 2016
- How to meditate? Extensive meditation guidelines for beginners who want to try
(mindfulness, taming the mind) 10th June 2016
- 7 topics that transform a boring diary into a magic scroll of life change.
(taming the mind, useful skills) 3rd June 2016
- Who controls your life? 5 essential practices to regain control.
(useful skills) 27th May 2016
- The most powerful habits to change the life – the thinking habits
(habits, resisting mainstream, taming the mind) 20th May 2016
- What is the meaning of life? A rational answer.
(philosophy of life, spreadsheet) 6th May 2016
- 15 quietly inspiring movies for introverts
(inspiring art, introvert life, self-acceptance) 28th April 2016
- The potential of introverts. (No, not being wrapped in blankets!)
(introvert life, resisting mainstream, self-acceptance) 31st March 2016
- From loser to winner – 4 quiet steps
(positive philosophy, practical harmony, taming the mind) 24th March 2016
- 30 simple habits powerful enough to change the life
(habits, spreadsheet, useful skills) 17th March 2016
- How much time did you waste in search for life purpose? There is a better thing.
(life direction, practical harmony, resisting mainstream) 6th March 2016
- How to choose what is important? Principles of priority.
(practical harmony, spreadsheet, useful skills) 12th February 2016
- The ultimate tool to increase positivity. And you already have it.
(habits, positive philosophy, taming the mind) 4th February 2016
- How did I learn to think positive? 365 positive days challenge.
(habits, positive philosophy) 22nd January 2016
- How to think positive? Positivity explained.
(positive philosophy, resisting mainstream) 7th January 2016
- Flaw of two legendary books and the single principle of success
(philosophy of life, resisting mainstream, success) 17th December 2015
- How to stop overthinking? 8 steps to quiet mind.
(mindfulness, taming the mind) 10th December 2015
- Science is wrong or spirituality? Polyunsaturated kundalini avocado example
(philosophy of life, practical harmony, resisting mainstream) 3rd December 2015
- How to achieve goals? 3 teachings of the Chinese emperor.
(philosophy of life, practical harmony, resisting mainstream) 26th November 2015
- Dream vs Reality: How to prevent disappointment?
(quiet adventures, taming the mind) 19th November 2015
- Simplicity in life: 2 beautiful ways to make it more simple
(practical harmony, simplicity) 12th November 2015
- Couchsurfing experience of an introvert. 10 insights from a 5 month adventure.
(introvert life, quiet adventures, travel) 24th May 2015
- A tale about a dog
(quiet adventures, simplicity) 23rd April 2015
- How sleeping Muslims made me more confident
(quiet adventures, simplicity) 30th March 2015
- Vegetarian challenge. Why do I still eat meat?
(introvert life, social challenge) 14th March 2015
- What is your type of energy? 5 simple but powerful ways to increase it.
(philosophy of life, recharging energy) 9th January 2015
- Please, do not change the world!
(positive philosophy, resisting mainstream) 30th December 2014
- My benefits of meditation in everyday life
(mindfulness, practical harmony) 25th November 2014
- How to create peace around you?
(philosophy of life, practical harmony) 6th November 2014
- Overcoming the overwhelming fear to travel
(recharging energy, taming the mind) 21st October 2014
- Why do we fail to fulfill our dreams?
(philosophy of life, practical harmony) 11th October 2014
- What is harmony in everyday life? 4 principles to implement.
(mindfulness, philosophy of life, practical harmony) 7th October 2014
- What is action? 6 ways how it can change your life.
(philosophy of life, positive philosophy, recharging energy) 4th October 2014
- 6 insights about life from beside the civilization
(philosophy of life, quiet adventures) 30th September 2014
Did you find what you were looking for?
Become an insider to make sure you will not miss anything in the future
Insiders get access to the Secret Library. You can know what’s inside here, or just join and see.