Why it is good for an introvert to travel in a foreign country with unknown language:
- No need for small talk because often you don’t understand each other.
- No one is calling you because international calls are expensive.
- No need to start a conversation yourself, because they are always curious and start asking.
- No unexpected visits, because no one knows where are you exactly.
- It is OK to be silent all the time because you don’t speak the language.
- It is OK to totally disappear for some time.
Some real introvert travel experiences: