What am I doing NOW?
Here is my answer to meaningless small talk like “what’s up?”, or “what are you doing?”
Projects I’m excited about:
- Writing a book. Almost finished!
- Preparing my music to release. This should happen sooner or later.
Latest achievements and experiences:
- Hiked and camped in winter. Overprepared – it was too hot actually. (January 2017)
- Our facebook page managed to reach 1000 likes. Awesome! (December 2016)
- Survived a huge meeting of bloggers – more than 40 people. (December 2016)
- Arranged 4 workshops in 3 cities, almost 80 people attended. (November 2016)
Book I’m reading things I’m learning:
- No book currently. I have no time for books :(
- I am learning to draw better than I am doing now.
- I am trying to check my personal facebook only once in two days. Easier than I thought, but now addicted to youtube…
- I am trying to intensify my meditation since my mind is scattered a lot.
What about this blog?:
- 8 ways introverts socialize differently became a hit in social networks and in few days it became the third most visited article.
- Previously Control the life or go with the flow? became a hit in social networks and in few weeks it became the third most visited article.
- Reviewed categories and tags, so now the browsing of the site is much clearer! (December 2016)
Things I’m planning for this blog:
- To rewrite about, because it’s kinda obsolete. The website is constantly evolving with more and more focus on graphic stories and positive philosophy and less on text and self-pretend-to-help.
- To remake more articles of other bloggers and significantly increase the number of graphic stories.
Last update: 4 February 2017.
This page does not have the archive to remember the impermanence of things in the world where everything is saved and backed up.